About Me

Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a 25 year old Game Art and Design major at The Art Institute of Atlanta. I'm studying for my Bachelors and expect to be graduated by spring of next year. I'm looking for positions in the gaming industry as a 3D modeler and/or texture artist. I have training in and am proficient in using Maya, ZBrush, Unreal Development Kit (UDK), and Photoshop. I'm always willing to learn new programs and add to my skill set.

Friday, October 15, 2010

A Series of Ball Bounces

Here are the two animations I'm working on for my Advance Game Animation class. The first is just a regular ball bounce, with a twist! The ball has a tail. I studied the dynamics of how that works and tried to simulate it:



As for the second one, I was given the instructions to make the ball come alive, to give it a personality. I decided what better way to do that than with an obstacle course. Granted, it isn't very complicated or in depth, but I did my best with it. Note, it is a bit fast:

No comments:

Post a Comment