About Me

Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a 25 year old Game Art and Design major at The Art Institute of Atlanta. I'm studying for my Bachelors and expect to be graduated by spring of next year. I'm looking for positions in the gaming industry as a 3D modeler and/or texture artist. I have training in and am proficient in using Maya, ZBrush, Unreal Development Kit (UDK), and Photoshop. I'm always willing to learn new programs and add to my skill set.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

3D Bot Model Re-textured

This was a class project that I started earlier this year. I modeled this bot from a reference image given to me by my instructor in Maya 2010. The initial textures lacked a little something... so I was told to go back and work them out a bit more. Here's the result:
High angle view
Low angle view

Close-up view
I used two UV sets simply because there were so many parts! Had fun redoing the textures for this. The walls and ground are simply planes with textures applied to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment