About Me

Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a 25 year old Game Art and Design major at The Art Institute of Atlanta. I'm studying for my Bachelors and expect to be graduated by spring of next year. I'm looking for positions in the gaming industry as a 3D modeler and/or texture artist. I have training in and am proficient in using Maya, ZBrush, Unreal Development Kit (UDK), and Photoshop. I'm always willing to learn new programs and add to my skill set.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Updates!

I'm so bad with updating this... lol. Anyway, I've been working in ZBrush recently trying to push the details of my models further. Here's what I've developed so far:

Here's the full model

Here's the close-up...

And here's the original concept she's based on (I did NOT create/draw this)
I plan to have this finished up by the end of this week so I can move on to her textures and generating all the corresponding maps. Of course, I still have a lot of work to do sculpting wise as I haven't touched her legs, hair, or arms yet, but I'm getting there... I'm getting there.

I'm also developing another character from scratch, or should I say, a creature. I was doodling around in my sketchbook and here's some of the concept stuff I've come up with:



These still need to be finalized (meaning heads with bodies) which I will be doing over the course of tonight and tomorrow. I'll upload the turnaround for the finished version including color by tomorrow. Yay, I can finally start to model him! I will post up progress on his base mesh by the end of tomorrow.

I still need to ZBrush my crazy girl... well, she's next on the list. Stay tuned~

No comments:

Post a Comment