About Me

Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a 25 year old Game Art and Design major at The Art Institute of Atlanta. I'm studying for my Bachelors and expect to be graduated by spring of next year. I'm looking for positions in the gaming industry as a 3D modeler and/or texture artist. I have training in and am proficient in using Maya, ZBrush, Unreal Development Kit (UDK), and Photoshop. I'm always willing to learn new programs and add to my skill set.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

FemaleDoc Model - 85% Complete

Hello again~

Well, I'm trying to get a lot accomplished for class. I feel like I'm so behind with everything, but I think that's the senioritis talking. And now I digress...

Here's where my femaleDoc model stands now:





I'd say I'm about 85% done with her. I just need to finish adding some details to the boots and work on the hands and arms. Then, when I have everything down, I'll go back and make sure there aren't any places I've missed or that need tweaking. By next week I plan to have more details to my crazyGirl Aida done and have the base mesh of my creature/alien character, Vex completed. After too long, I can start working on the textures.

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment