About Me

Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a 25 year old Game Art and Design major at The Art Institute of Atlanta. I'm studying for my Bachelors and expect to be graduated by spring of next year. I'm looking for positions in the gaming industry as a 3D modeler and/or texture artist. I have training in and am proficient in using Maya, ZBrush, Unreal Development Kit (UDK), and Photoshop. I'm always willing to learn new programs and add to my skill set.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

5 Nifty Little Animations...

As an assignment for my Advanced Game Animation Class, I'm to upload at least 5 of the 15 animations I was supposed to do. I chose the 5 that I like most. Enjoy:

 
Smoking... bad for your health
 
Keep your balance girl...
 
Run, run, run
 
This is a stick-up? Just side-step away!
 
I'm gonna throw a rock. Or a grenade...

1 comment:

  1. The animation of the character smoking could use a little more delay in the action of taking the puff, but other wise I like how it looks. In your running animation her arms look rather stiff or robotic and could use a little faster in the timing. Your scared and throwing animations to me look like they could use more movement in the legs and feet.

    ReplyDelete