About Me

Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a 25 year old Game Art and Design major at The Art Institute of Atlanta. I'm studying for my Bachelors and expect to be graduated by spring of next year. I'm looking for positions in the gaming industry as a 3D modeler and/or texture artist. I have training in and am proficient in using Maya, ZBrush, Unreal Development Kit (UDK), and Photoshop. I'm always willing to learn new programs and add to my skill set.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Some Poses for Game Animation Class

Okay, so I was told to help with my animations I should do poses to get a good line of action in my character. For these I'm using the Andy rig, I didn't do the model or the textures. Using it strictly for educational purposes. All image references I based the poses off of were found doing a google search:






And here's another:


Currently working on a crouch pose and something else, along with animations. I'll update more later once they've bee refined more.

1 comment:

  1. andy is too stretchy...how do u avoid its stretchness?? can u post her run animation

    ReplyDelete