About Me

Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a 25 year old Game Art and Design major at The Art Institute of Atlanta. I'm studying for my Bachelors and expect to be graduated by spring of next year. I'm looking for positions in the gaming industry as a 3D modeler and/or texture artist. I have training in and am proficient in using Maya, ZBrush, Unreal Development Kit (UDK), and Photoshop. I'm always willing to learn new programs and add to my skill set.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Advanced Game Animation - Walk Cycle

I was given the assignment to create a looping walk cycle that could be used in-game. After receiving a lot of feedback and critique of how to go about doing it, I gave it my best shot. It may still need some work, but maybe it has a good start so far. Here's a front view:



And a profile view:



I see a slight issue but I can't figure out how to fix it. There's something I'm probably missing in the graph editor, and staring at the screen for so long is probably causing me to overlook it. I think it's time to move onto a different animation...

No comments:

Post a Comment