About Me

Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a 25 year old Game Art and Design major at The Art Institute of Atlanta. I'm studying for my Bachelors and expect to be graduated by spring of next year. I'm looking for positions in the gaming industry as a 3D modeler and/or texture artist. I have training in and am proficient in using Maya, ZBrush, Unreal Development Kit (UDK), and Photoshop. I'm always willing to learn new programs and add to my skill set.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

OC Aida - Progress Check-up

I didn't have internet for a while since I wasn't staying at my own apartment, so this update on my progress, needless to say, is long overdue.

Anyway, the character sheet I posted for my OC (original character) Aida has been coming along nicely. I got a lot of work done over the break and I'm just about ready to step into the texturing phase. The images I'm posting are a few steps behind where I am now, but it's what I've rendered out thus far:




Like I said, I'm done with more than these images indicate, for instance, the straps have been added to her sleeves along with the buckles being finished. The head and hair are also underway, but I won't waste time rendering out another pass of progress images until I'm even further. By tomorrow I should have some new work to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment