![]() |
| This is the reference image I was given. I did not draw it nor do I know where it came from but I take no credit for the image, just the 3D modeled version of it. |
About Me
- Micaela Holmes
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- I am a 25 year old Game Art and Design major at The Art Institute of Atlanta. I'm studying for my Bachelors and expect to be graduated by spring of next year. I'm looking for positions in the gaming industry as a 3D modeler and/or texture artist. I have training in and am proficient in using Maya, ZBrush, Unreal Development Kit (UDK), and Photoshop. I'm always willing to learn new programs and add to my skill set.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Character WIP - Continuing Progress
I'm still working with the female doctor character. Haven't quite finished or gotten her to where I want her yet, but I've made a lot of progress. I still need to take the model into zBrush to get some better normal maps going, not to mention I also want to push the details way out. I'll be furthering this to get it ready as a portfolio piece, but in the meantime, here are some renders of my continued progress:
I know the renders aren't that great, and I'm going to have to find some way of getting my hands on Marmoset (unfortunately, my laptop can't handle the program) to get wonderful, sparking renders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment