About Me

Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a 25 year old Game Art and Design major at The Art Institute of Atlanta. I'm studying for my Bachelors and expect to be graduated by spring of next year. I'm looking for positions in the gaming industry as a 3D modeler and/or texture artist. I have training in and am proficient in using Maya, ZBrush, Unreal Development Kit (UDK), and Photoshop. I'm always willing to learn new programs and add to my skill set.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

OC Aida - Progress Check-up Part 2

Okay, nearly done now! I've finished modeling completely (ZBrush details for the hi-poly model as well) and now it's down to the textures and generating maps. However, before I put up the final post on my results, I wanted to show the completed model as it is in Maya so far:











More to come. I'll try to make another post when I've finished her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment