About Me

Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a 25 year old Game Art and Design major at The Art Institute of Atlanta. I'm studying for my Bachelors and expect to be graduated by spring of next year. I'm looking for positions in the gaming industry as a 3D modeler and/or texture artist. I have training in and am proficient in using Maya, ZBrush, Unreal Development Kit (UDK), and Photoshop. I'm always willing to learn new programs and add to my skill set.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Character Model Sheet

Alrighty, for my second project in Pre-portfolio class I've decided to do another character. This time, my own, and the first step is to come up with a design. I had three different ones and finally, after some feedback from my instructor, settled on one. I then drew up and colored a model sheet for her. It's nothing fancy, but it will give me something to reference when I'm modeling her in Maya:

Please don't steal her. If you'd like to model her yourself, ask for permission first. Thanks!

I may upload the initial concept sketches later... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment