About Me

Atlanta, GA, United States
I am a 25 year old Game Art and Design major at The Art Institute of Atlanta. I'm studying for my Bachelors and expect to be graduated by spring of next year. I'm looking for positions in the gaming industry as a 3D modeler and/or texture artist. I have training in and am proficient in using Maya, ZBrush, Unreal Development Kit (UDK), and Photoshop. I'm always willing to learn new programs and add to my skill set.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Character WIP

So, since I had some time, I decided to take some quick renders for my progress so far with the current character project for my pre-portfolio class. It's supposed to be a female doctor character, I believe (I didn't come up with the concept, just modeling her) and I was given a limit of 4000-7000 polys:


As of this point, being finished modeling her body, I'm around 3000. Hopefully the head and hair won't add too much to my count. Working on unwrapping the UVs simultaneously and finding that I'm actually excited about seeing her completed. I'll update again sometime this weekend, hopefully with a completely finished head.

No comments:

Post a Comment